Area of Research
- PhD topic: "Elastic Full waveform inversion of shallow seismic surface waves and its application in field data"
- Diploma in Production Engineering and Management. Specialization: Mechanical Engineering. Democritus University of Thrace - School of Engineering, Greece
- Joint Master in Applied Geophysics, TU DELFT, ETHZ, RWTH AACHEN, Cities: Delft, Zürich, Aachen.
- Diploma thesis: "Numerical and experimental wear estimation of rolling bearings with radial and axial loads using infrared thermography, vibration analysis and air-borne sounds"
- Master thesis: "Subsampling and comparative analysis of interpolation techniques for the 2D Exact Boundary Condition Method" (ETH Zürich)
N.G.Athanasopoulos, P.N. Botsaris: "A comparative analysis of detecting bearing fault, using infrared thermography, vibration analysis and air-borne sound." International conference of Condition Monitoring of Machinery in Non-Stationary Operations, Italy 2013.